By using JTM Forwarding website the user may transmit several personal data, for example: name, email, telephone number and/or mobile number, amongst others. The communication of these data is optional and full responsibility of the user.
JTM Forwarding collects information about the user when a contact is established by email or telephone or while subscribing the monthly newsletter.
Personal data collected is necessary for the purpose why the user contacted JTM Forwarding, that refers to name, address, telephone number, email address, subject, tax payer number (in case of a purchase) and identification document (when exercising a right). By providing your personal data, users are authorizing the gathering, use and divulge of the data according to the rules hereby defined.
Please do not share with JTM Forwarding any personal sensitive information such as racial or ethnical origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union or association membership, as well as genetic, biometric, health, sexual life or sexual orientation data.
In each access to JTM Forwarding website and its contents, access data in protocol format is saved. Each registry may include the following data:
- Website from which JTM Forwarding access is done;
- IP address;
- Date/hour of accesses;
- Client’s request;
- Http reply code;
- Provided data amount;
- Information on the used browser and operating system.
Collected information will be used to make the users visit to JTM Forwarding website as productive and pleasant as possible. It is very important to JTM Forwarding to ensure confidentiality of the users’ personal data.
Information related to clients, members, subscribers or viewers that use this website will be handled according to the European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS) of May 25, 2018 which replaces Law on Protection Data of October 26, 1998 (Law no. 67/98).
How JTM Forwarding uses customer information
Collected data at JTM Forwarding website serves to process the user request and, if the user agrees, to send information by email on articles about marketing, products and services that JTM Forwarding considers being in the best interest of the user.
We use collected information to personalize your next visit to the website.
JTM Forwarding does not share users’ information for marketing campaigns of other companies, nor it transfers users’ Personal Data to a third country. Users have the right to claim before the European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS) with regards to protection of Personal Data.
JTM Forwarding will collaborate with the Control Authority providing all the requested information within the exercise of its competencies.
As Holder for Personal Data, each user holds the rights to access, correct, delete (the right to be forgotten), restrict treatment and portability and to oppose to personal data treatment, according to the General Data Protection Regulation.
In case a user intends to use its rights, shall contact JTM Forwarding in writing: either by email or letter to the headquarters address. To secure users protection, it may be requested proof of identity.
However, this may change the way of interaction with JTM Forwarding or other websites. These actions may affect or not allow logins in software, in JTM Forwarding or other networks.
- First-Party Cookies: a cookie managed by this domain / website.
- Third-Party Cookies: a cookie managed by another domain / website.
- Persistent Cookies: the information of the cookie is stored permanently in one’s computer.
- Session Cookies: the information of the cookie is not stored permanently in one’s computer.
We use “session cookies” and “first-party cookies”, as well as “persistent cookies” and “third-party cookies”.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Enable navigation through a domain/website using different options or services as, for example, identify session, access areas of limited access and perform the purchase request process.
- Personalization Cookies: Enable to access the domain/website with characteristics based on a set of taken decisions, such as used language.
- Cookies of analysis: Enable motorization and behavioral analysis of the user linked to the website. The collected information is used, for instance, to measure the websites activity and elaborate navigational profiles.
- Cookies advertising: Enable management advertising space based on criteria such as edited content or how frequent ads are exhibited.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: Enable management in a more effective way the ads places. These cookies store information on users behavior, obtained through continuous observations of the user habits of navigation, allowing the development of a specific profile to display ads based on it.
JTM Forwarding uses Technical, Personalization and Analysis Cookies; it uses neither Cookies advertising nor behavioral advertising.
Cookies information are controlled and accessed by the Website owner.
|_ga||Cookie used by Google Analytics software to distinguish single users to collect basic data on the user and website||2 Years||www.jtmsa.com||Analysis|
|_gat||Cookie used by Google Analytics software to limit the requests numbers to website; in order to limit data gathering.||10 Minutes||www.jtmsa.com||Performance|
|_gid||New cookie, Spring of 2017. Used by Google Analytics application to safeguard a special value to each visited page within a website.||24 Horas||www.jtmsa.com||Analysis|
|__cfduid||Cookie by Cloudflare is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.||1 Ano||addtoany.com / jquery.com||Security|
|uvc||Cookie used by the Add To Any service. It serves to count the times that the service finds the user in the same website.||1 Month||addtoany.com||Analysis|
Besides cookies, some of our Webpages and HTML messages integrate “pixel tags” (markers) which allows JTM Forwarding to follow both users’ steps within the sites and the recipients of our communications. These markers are used to collect data, not identified as people or other information and are used to improve the services of JTM Forwarding.
Website Linking Policies
Campaigns and Marketing
JTM Forwarding frequently uses email marketing to inform its clients and target group. All designed campaigns by us are “opt-in”, meaning that no email will be sent unless the user has confirmed being interested in receiving this type of communication.